Outside Sales Representative
Leaco is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic team player.
The base pay for the position is $26,000.00/year with 70% commission paid out on any sales under $2,500.00. Any sales made over $2,500.00 within a month are paid out at 100% commission!The Outside Sales representative is responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients. Duties may include identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers. The Outside Sales representative may also recommend marketing strategies designed for a target market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or be changed.
- Solicits new subscribers to business channel through cold calls and cultivation of existing customer base.
- Reports, to management, significant trends or common problems in the customer base.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
High School Diploma or equivalent. Fiber internet knowledge is preferred, but not required.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability in meeting sales objectives
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the industry and industry trends
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and consumer psychology
- Proficiency with the word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for trade shows, demonstrations, and client meetings